First thing first, I would really like to apologize for the delay in posting the second part to my previous post. I could not do so because of a personal emergency, and I have come out of hibernation after a month’s time. Anyways, I present to you the rest of my shopping haul with shopmissa.com. (omg, these one dollar wonders!)
Hoop earrings are so feminine and classy, that you can pretty much wear them with anything. I got a set of 6 hoops in the silver color, ranging from small to large sizes.
- They are not flimsy, and rest assured they won’t fall apart.
- The color does not fade for over time. I have even bathed wearing these many times and it did not turn weirdly green.
- They do not irritate the ear lobes.
- They are light weight. Almost like air.
Shine bright like a diamond, sang Rihanna. And I sometimes wonder if it could be about wearing pretty earrings like this one. The danglers are made of silver metal, shaped as a heart and studded with white rhinestones all over.
- It is lightweight, though on the bigger side.
- The stones glued on are not flimsy.
- Can be worn with just about any attire.
- Circle Stone Drop Earrings-Black (couldn’t find the link)
I cannot seem to find this product on shopmissa’s website, but I want to write about it nevertheless. I got these earrings in a golden metal color with black stones, enclosed in a circle shape. They are perfect when paired with black, red or gold attire.
- Looks elegant and not cheap.
- Lightweight for the size.
- The metal does not oxidize over time.
- Open Rhinestone Heart Stud Earrings-Gold (couldn’t find the link)
Yet again another product whose link I couldn’t find on shopmissa’s website! These heart shaped studs in gold metal, are framed by stone all over the heart. These studs are very feminine, and would look perfect when paired with dresses (especially a wrap dress, I feel).
- The earrings are elegant looking.
- It is not flimsy in make, and won’t come apart after a few uses.
- They are large in size and noticeable. If you’re looking for something small and dainty, don’t choose this.
Cuff bracelets are so versatile in wear, and can be paired with just about any outfit. From a casual tee and denim combo to an elegant midi dress to a saree, cuff bracelets totally add a certain dressiness to it.
- It is adjustable, and won’t squeeze the life out of your wrists.
- The tiny stones are placed minimally, adding a very small amount of elegant bling.
- The cuff does not oxidize over time.
These so called ankle socks look and feel more like shoe liners, and they fit way below the ankle area. The website says that the socks fit shoe sizes 5-10. I am a size 9 and can attest to this. I got it in the Teal style, with three colors: grey, teal and coral.
- They are soft, stretchy and do not cause discomfort or tightness.
- Perfect for workouts requiring a lot of foot movement such as gymming and running.
- They are not visible when worn with shoes, so they won’t clash with outfits.
- Sometimes, they slide below and bunch up towards the heel. You might have to re-adjust every now and then.
And that was the list of all the stuff I bought online on shopmissa.com. If you’re looking for steal deals in makeup and accessories at $1, this is THE online shopping website for you.
Do let me know if you’ve visited or bought something from shopmissa as well. And if you like what you see on my blog, please do subscribe via email or follow me on WordPress. I promise you, I don’t bite!
BRB, already adding more products to my shopmissa cart. 😉